Shimadzu Scientific Instruments has launched the Nexis GC-2030, designed to improve user connectivity and ease of use, increase throughput, produce superior results, and ultimately yield a higher return on investment.
Engineered with the analyst in mind, the GC-2030 provides user information via a touch panel which clear icons for easy system monitoring. The Ethernet-based communication allows the user to remotely connect to the GC via PC or the operator’s mobile device. This allows the operator to monitor run status or launch a new batch of analyses from a remote location.
- Accommodates up to three analytical lines for greater productivity, or for more analyses to be packaged into one GC.
- Choice of four inlets, six detectors, and specialised valve accessorie enables configurations tailored to fit the needs of laboratories in fields such as petrochemical, environmental, food, and pharmaceuticals.
- 'Eco Mode' optimises the use of carrier gas such as helium and reduces electricity use when idle.
- Day and time programming, a system self-check feature, and automatic notification of when to replace consumables.
- Optional, built-in sensor to monitor real time levels of hydrogen in the oven.
- LabSolutions workstation software that fully integrates LC and GC functionality.