Brookfield, a business unit of AMETEK Inc, is the world leader in viscosity measurement and control of liquids and semi-solids for 80+ years!
We manufacture and distribute globally viscometers the AST 100 for advance sensor technology for simple, direct in-line viscosity measurement, DV2T Touch Screen with temperature measurement, rheometers DV3T for measuring yield stress and viscosity, RST Controlled Stress for challenging rheological measurements, CT3 Texture Analyzers which features compression and tension mode for measuring firmness, springiness and chewiness and PFT Powder Flow Testers which measure yield stress and viscosity flow index and arching dimension used in R&D, QC and inline applications for rheological fluid analysis, tension and compression and powder flow analysis.
Markets include: food cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, oil & gas, personal care products, adhesives, printing, inks & coatings, paper coatings, chemicals, packaging, plastics, construction materials, and asphalt.
AMETEK Brookfield manufacturers and services a full range of viscometers and rheometers, texture analyzers, and powder flow testers. Additional services include: testing for viscosity, texture and powder properties, calibration and certification program, custom fixture development, free technical papers, seminars, videos, application notes, manuals, and educational and training programs.
AMETEK Brookfield has a worldwide network of dealers/distributors providing local support with sales and service.
- Educational Programs: AMETEK Brookfield's popular Practical Course on Viscosity Measurement is a one-day program designed to help you get the most out of your viscosity measurements by providing you with information, activities and techniques that you can easily understand and use. Discussion topics include how to pick a spindle/speed combination as well as calibration and verification checks for your instrument.
Class Time: 8:30am – 4:30pm
Fee: $410 per person per seminar (includes lunch)
Courses may be cancelled within one week of date for insufficient registration.
For details and registration information, please contact Customer Training at 800.628.8139
Email: MA-MID.email@example.com or register online at http://www.brookfieldengineering.com
Click here to register.
- Viscosity Testing Services: Brookfield’s state-of-the-art laboratory offers a variety of viscosity testing services capable of measuring Newtonian and non-Newtonian fluids using a wide range of spindle geometries. Detailed test results include equipment and measurement system description, viscosity data that includes appropriate tables and graphs, and any recommendations pertinent to your specific material and associated method.
- Methodology Consulting Service: Brookfield consultants are brought to your facility to review and recommend appropriate test methods for your materials. Our staff will work with you to define acceptable viscosity behavior taking into consideration relevant shear rates, shear stresses, temperature profiles, and time sensitivity issues.
- Calibration & Certification: The staff of Brookfield's Repair Department will inspect your instrument for wear, clean, adjust and lubricate the internal mechanisms, replace parts of the sensing system or as needed, and check your spindles for straightness. We calibrate and certify in writing that your instrument is operating within proper Brookfield specifications.
- On-site Repair, Calibration & Certification: Brookfield technicians keep customers up and running when you can’t afford to stop production and return your instruments to Brookfield for repair. Brookfield service technicians will visit your facility and make sure that your instruments are in top running order.
Click here to have a member of our training department contact you.
Download 2016 AMETEK Brookfield Catalog