The P-Jet CT jet valve from Liquidin aims to meet high process demands in the laboratory.
The newly developed jet valve reaches highest dispensing frequencies of up to 280 Hz.
The valve can be used for a variety of different applications and features improvements to the driving mechanism along with dispensing needle that can be exchanged easily by the user.
The fluidic block is separated from the driving mechanism for safe and reliable operation in a variety of different fields of application.
For operation in Medical Engineering, all fluid conducting building components can be sterilised in autoclaves.
The P-Jet CT can dispense low to medium viscosity products, whether dynamic small amounts of dispensing products or jet forming greater volumes.
The contactless dispensing technology is suitable for dispensing smallest amounts of a variety of different dispensing products accurately and with very short switching times.
Dispensing operations can also be adapted flexibly to high-demand process requirements.
- Initial Position NC (normally closed)
- Shot Size From 10 nl
- Viscosity Range 0.5 – 10,000 mPas (thixotrop)
- Accuracy > 97%
- Frequency Up to 280 Hz
- Fluid Pressure 0.2 to 6 bar (up to 50 bar)
- Resistant to acids, alkalines, solvents
- Operating Medium Cleaned compressed air, oil-free, filtered (filter unit 40 µm)
- Operating Pressure 5 to 8 bar
- Switching Time from 2 ms
- Electrical Input 24V, SPS compatible
- Service Life >108 cycles
- Ambient Temperature -5 to 40°C