Thermo Scientific’s mySPIN mini centrifuges are designed for protocols requiring quick spin downs, micro-filter cell separations and HPLC samples as well as applications with a higher RCF requirement.
The latest series of of mini centrifuges is desgiend to provide researchers with simplicity, ergonomics and flexibility in a compact footprint for personalised workstations.
“Today’s researchers require fast and flexible technology for processing applications,” said Hugh Tansey, global product director, centrifugation, Thermo Fisher Scientific.
“With a minimal footprint and simple operation, the mySPIN 6 and mySPIN 12 mini centrifuges are ideal for protocols calling for quick spins, allowing researchers to meet tight timelines.”
- Perform fast spins within 20-30 seconds.
- Compact, ergonomic design to fit personal workstations
- Tool-free rotor exchange;
- Brushless motor for quiet operation and low vibration;
- Standard safety features for customer assurance
- Maximum speeds up to 6,000 rpm (mySPIN 6 mini centrifuge) and 12,500 rpm (mySPIN 12 mini centrifuge).
To find out more about the mySPIN™ series of mini centrifuges please click here>>