As a GMP / GLP compliant laboratory with over 50 years of experience, Wickham Laboratories Ltd is a trusted name in the pharmaceutical and medical device industries, maintaining only the highest standard of quality at all stages while providing rapid turnaround for both routine testing and bespoke one-off projects.
At Wickham Laboratories, we operate a secure site, with an onsite security team 24/7. We are also equipped with a team of in-house qualified service engineers, enabling a self-sufficient facility without major service disruptions.
Our services include:
• Biocompatibility testing services; including cytotoxicity, sensitisation, implantation, systemic toxicity, intracutaneous reactivity and local irritation testing.
• In vitro testing services including; bacterial endotoxin testing (LAL), cytotoxicity testing, the monocyte activation test (MAT), ELISA, BCA and Western blot.
• Microbial identification; both traditional and rapid methods (MALDI-ToF).
• Quality control testing services; including bioburden, environmental monitoring, microbial limits (TAMC / TYMC and absence of specified pathogens), potable water and sterility testing.
• Stability storage and testing.
• Validation testing services; including antimicrobial / preservative efficacy testing, biological indicator enumeration, log reduction and microbial ingress challenges.
• Toxicology testing services; including abnormal toxicity testing, potency bioassays and RPT.
If you would like to discuss your testing requirements in more detail, call us directly on +44 (0)1329 226600, or email us email@example.com. www.wickhamlabs.co.uk